InShot Video Editor
Android 5.0 and up
- Unlocked All Pack
Download and Install FAQs
To install this app in your phone, you need to first make sure that you have given access to third-party apps on your device. To do that, follow these steps:
- Open main menu
- Click on the setting icon
- Open the setting
- Click on the security bar and open Unknown Resources.
Check the example on main.14460.com.tencent.ig.obb
- Make sure that you have given permission to third party apps on your device: open Menu, then Setting, then Security, and finally open the Unknown Sources bar.
- Install APK file, click on the APK file, install it but don’t run it yet.
- After completing installation, please store OBB file in: <shared storage>/Android/obb/com.tencent.ig/main.14460.com.tencent.ig.obb
- Make sure that you have given permission to third party apps on your device: open Menu, then Setting, then Security, and finally open the Unknown Sources and grant permission.
- Download only zip files or APK files as well.
- Download and then Install Split APKs Installer(SAI). After that, open it.
- Hit Install APKs button. After that, select the zip file or whole APK files in or APK bundles.
- Press the Select button to begin the installation process.